HOW TO REGISTER:
“Registration Portal for IJMB and JUPEB 2020/2021 Academic Session”.
We are glad to announce to the general public that IJMB and JUPEB 2020/2021 registration form is out and interested candidates should follow the instructions below to apply online only on this website.
Steps In Applying For IJMB/JUPEB Program And Payment Procedures.
To register or fill IJMB/JUPEB form is very simple. You do not need to be in a specific area to obtain IJMB or JUPEB form, as long as you have a close-by cyber cafe, mobile phone, Tab or Laptop that is connected to the internet for the purpose of IJMB or JUPEB registration.
- You Are to fill IJMB/JUPEB Registration Form Online. Click Here to Fill Registration Form Now.
- After successfully filling IJMB/JUPEB Form, you are to Submit the Form.
- Print Out a Copy of your IJMB/JUPEB Admission Letter which will be sent to the email address you used while registering.
- You will only receive IJMB/JUPEB Admission Letter in your email address after your payment is confirmed. Kindly use a valid email address while registering.
- You are to make payment of #5,500 through bank transfer or bank deposit for IJMB Registration Form or #10,500 if you are registering for JUPEB into any of the below Bank account details:
Visionary Leaders Educational Services
Account Number: 0798373054
Bank: Access bank
Account Name: Visionary Leaders Educational Services
Account Number: 1021925963
Note: After payment, send your full name, Programme applied for and date of payment to any of this phone number 08162660142, 09096980661 or you can send evidence of your payment to our email address email@example.com
NOTE: Your registration will only be process after you have made payment for IJMB Form fee which cost for #5,500 only or #10,500 for JUPEB candidates.
Note: Application for IJMB/JUPEB can only be done with us: Thus, we will not be responsible for any registration not done with us. Make sure you bookmark this website https://www.ijmbschool.com.ng on your phone or write it down somewhere and go to a cyber cafe close to you with your O’level Result(s) to fill the form online OR you use your mobile phone to register online now.
Register Online with us today and resume for IJMB/JUPEB Program/lectures…
Thousands of students from different states in Nigeria and other African countries have registered and are already receiving lectures in our learning centers in Ilorin, Lagos, Enugu and Abuja. Register and be part of prospective 200level students testimony.
Distance can never be a barrier for you to attain your academic desired success, SAY NO TO DISTANCE BARRIER and register with us today for your story to change.
You can contact us if you encounter any problem during your registration or filling of the form or for further information.
Your admission remains our priority.
NOTE: Print out your IJMB/JUPEB Admission Letter from your valid email address which you provided during your registration online and bring it along while coming as evidence of your Registration Online.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR IJMB/JUPEB?
- OND/NCE student whose result is not up to standard (good enough) to secure admission into university.
- Student seeking admission into any university with or without JAMB.
- Student who fail JAMB/Post UTME.
- Student who pass JAMB/Post UTME but unable to get admission.
- Student who did not sit for JAMB exam at all.
- Student with deficiency in English and Mathematics.
- Student who just graduated from SS3.
- Student awaiting O’level results.
IJMB/JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Five O’LEVEL credit passes as contained in JAMB brochure.
- Birth Certificate.
- State of Origin Certificate or Affidavit.
- Passport photograph (15 copies).
- Awaiting result can also apply but O’LEVEL results must be available before university admission.