The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is an advanced programme that enables you to secure admission into 200 level in any University of your choice. Before you start thinking of applying for an IJMB though, there are some important things you should know about IJMB A-level programme.
Facts you need to know about IJMB programme. Below are the things you need to know before applying for IJMB form:
1. IJMB is certified by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC). It is an Advanced level examination that qualify students into 200 level to any university via Direct Entry.
2. Candidate will receive University lectures and tutorials for a while before the exam.
3. You get to pick three A’level subject combination that best suite your course of choice
4. IJMB programme will run for 9-10 months which is divided into 2 semesters.
5. IJMB is for those who have completed their secondary school education and have their complete O level result or those awaiting their result
6. IJMB starts by November of every year
7. IJMB lectures runs from Monday till Friday of every week and practicals for science students on Saturdays
8. To apply for IJMB form online, Click Here to visit IJMB registration portal website
9. IJMB programme costs about N145,500
10. There is conducive hostel/accommodation with adequate water and electricity for all our incoming students from any state in Nigeria
11. You tend to start as a 100 level student
Read more: https://www.ijmbschool.com.ng
Click Here To Register Online