Steps In Applying For IJMB/JUPEB Program And Payment Procedures.
To register or fill IJMB/JUPEB form is very simple. You do not need to be in a specific area to obtain IJMB or JUPEB form, as long as you have a close-by cyber cafe, mobile phone, Tab or Laptop that is connected to the internet for the purpose of IJMB or JUPEB registration.
- You Are to fill IJMB/JUPEB Registration Form Online. Click Here to Fill Registration Form Now.
- After successfully filling IJMB/JUPEB Form, you are to Submit the Form.
- Print Out a Copy of your IJMB/JUPEB Admission Letter which will be sent to the email address you used while registering.
- You will only receive IJMB/JUPEB Admission Letter in your email address after your payment is confirmed. Kindly use a valid email address while registering.
- You are to make payment of #5,500 through bank transfer or bank deposit for IJMB Registration Form or #10,500 if you are registering for JUPEB into any of the below Bank account details:
Visionary Leaders Educational Services
Account Number: 0798373054
Bank: Access bank
Account Name: Visionary Leaders Educational Services
Account Number: 1021925963
Note: After payment, send your full name, Programme applied for and date of payment to any of this phone number 08162660142, 09096980661 or you can send evidence of your payment to our email address email@example.com
NOTE: Your registration will only be process after you have made payment for IJMB Form fee which cost for #5,500 only or #10,500 for JUPEB candidates.
Note: Application for IJMB/JUPEB can only be done with us: Thus, we will not be responsible for any registration not done with us. Make sure you bookmark this website https://www.ijmbschool.com.ng on your phone or write it down somewhere and go to a cyber cafe close to you with your O’level Result(s) to fill the form online OR you use your mobile phone to register online now.
Register Online with us today and resume for IJMB/JUPEB Program/lectures…
Thousands of students from different states in Nigeria and other African countries have registered and are already receiving lectures in our learning centers in Ilorin, Lagos, Enugu and Abuja. Register and be part of prospective 200level students testimony.
Your Admission Remains Our Priority!